CCW’s specialist business lawyers offer practical legal advice to members of the dental profession. Among our services, we can:
- advise practices on the most suitable legal structure for their business – both in relation to protection of your assets from
external claims and internally in terms of managing relations with your colleagues
- draw up the relevant business agreements;
- deal with the buying, selling or leasing of dental practices
- act for dental practices in either the public or private sector in the acquisition or setting up of new practice premises (as solicitors for a number of NHS Health Boards, we are very familiar with the public funding rules that apply to both medical and dental practices and their impact on occupancy agreements);
- offer advice on ongoing legal matters affecting the practice, including advice on resolution of any disputes between or among partners in a practice or commercial disputes more generally;
- advise on associate agreements, HR and employment issues within practices
assist with succession planning for the business.
Our dental service forms part of our legal services to medical and healthcare professionals.