In business, as in sport, there is dishonesty and cheating. However, the bad guys get the headlines in sport and business cheats very rarely make the news at all. In sport, an athlete might later receive a medal once a doper is disqualified, but in business the victims of the cheats are rarely even identified, let alone compensated. Alison Marshall writes in The Scotsman to explore these issues and suggests we should champion the good guys both in sport and the business world.
Get In Touch
Our three offices reflect the location of our main clients: the central belt of Scotland and the south of England.
Our solicitors, tax specialists and other professionals work with those clients from our offices, from our clients' office and from our associated law firms throughout Europe and the far East.
You can contact any of our team on
0845 22 33 001
- Gimme a break? 7th August 2018
- Glen Buchenbach – German Whisky, Glens, and GIs – Are you confused? 7th August 2018
- The new Community Right to Buy 7th August 2018
- SCOTTISH LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS 2nd July 2018
- MAKE OR BREAK… FOR TENANTS WHO WISH TO END LEASES EARLY 23rd May 2018